July 3, 2009

New Here?

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my page. I know this can be a little confusing, so I am going to walk you through everything. First lets start at New Here? where you are now. This is just to get you familiar with the page.

Home- This takes you to the home page, so if you ever get lost click on the home tab to take you back.

About - Is all about me.......

Reviews - This tab takes you to all the product reviews I have done.

Birthdays - This is a list of free and not so free items that you can receive on your Birthday.

Contact - Is how you can get in contact with me.

Left Side Bar - On the left side bar is where you can find coupons, you can shop on Amazon. There are resources that I find helpful like The Couponizer and all The Links that I luv....

Center - The center will be all current posting. Check often so you do not miss anything.

Right Side Bar - Follow me on Twitter. There is Grab my Button so you can post to your page or website to share the luv. Chatroll, this is where we can chit chat and get the latest news. Followers is how many people are following my site. Archives is everything I have posted.

Hope this information was helpful to you, if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.